LiveRamp is looking for Super Hadoopers (AKA: Senior Data Engineers) to help us scale and grow a 1200+ node Hadoop cluster which processes 35 petabytes of data and 100 billion requests a month. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Super Hadooper you will help bring this vision to life by building systems that collect, process, and distribute enormous quantities of data. You’ll collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects. This might include building out our large distributed systems, implementing algorithms, or discovering new ways to leverage 35 petabytes of data and 100 billion requests per month at lightning speeds.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
Day in the Life of a LiveRamp Engineer:
- Design and implement algorithms to efficiently process, analyze, and serve massive datasets on a 1200+ node Hadoop cluster.
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems.
- Embrace and introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Have a passion for building large scale, distributed systems and are comfortable writing high performance code.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top