Strategic Agency Sales Lead
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Strategic Agency Sales Lead role is responsible for driving data monetization engagement with the industry’s leading media, marketing and social agencies. The role will include working closely with existing partners as well as developing new relationships to bring our data solutions to bear for their clients.
- Proven sales or business development success growing existing partnerships and/or establishing new partnerships.
- Drive engagement with data buyers
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on audience targeting
- Support client questions and promote broader engagement with the marketing technology ecosystem
- Strong understanding of the value of data for marketers
- Proven success generating and growing business from relationship building and client service
- 2+ experience working with or within agencies to support client marketing activities, including media planning or buying
- Experience working in Digital marketing with a strong understanding of the programmatic advertising space
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location: New York highly preferred. Open to SF for highly qualified candidates
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top