LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The File-Based Recognition (FBR) team delivers innovative Big Data solutions to fulfill important identity resolution use cases for our customers. We are currently re-architecting our systems for better performance and flexibility, providing an ideal chance to create an impact from day one.
- We receive and process hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data daily) from various sources
- 90K CPUs, 300TB memory, 30PB of Storage
- Connect and interact with massive scale graph having billions of nodes and trillions of edges
- Fault tolerant and resilient services at scale
- Workflow management that involves processing tasks spanning minutes to days, challenges including failure resilience, sync versus async responses, reloading states, replay & retry, etc.
- Work collaboratively in a small team of engineers maintaining and improving our File-Based Recognition product.
- Help craft the future of our technology platform.
- Infuse industry standard methodologies into our team processes and development practices.
- Assist in architectural design and implementation of our systems and interfaces.
- Define infrastructure components using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Foster a positive environment of integrity, empowerment, initiative, and teamwork.
- Provide operational support for our team’s production systems.
- Work with your team and managers to shape your role into a convergence of the company’s needs and your own capabilities, interests, and desires.
Your team will:
- Deliver file-based identity resolution solutions to clients - both internal and external.
- Rearchitect our existing systems to provide a more powerful and flexible data processing environment at scale.
- Demonstrate operational excellence supporting our production systems.
- 8+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code.
- Proven Java and Scala programming skills.
- Confirmed ability to build balanced technical solutions that verifiably meet specific, well-defined business requirements.
- Experience selecting and using industry-standard open source and/or commercial tools and libraries to tackle specific problems.
- Have made significant and meaningful development contributions to team projects involving distributed systems operating at scale.
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Deeply inquisitive. Always asking why we do things and how we can do them better.
- Solid communicator in relevant technical and product concepts.
- Strive for perfection but settle for excellence.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Expertise with Apache Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce
- Proficiency with Spring Boot.
- Experience with Uber’s Cadence Platform.
- Kubernetes wizardry.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of Boston and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.