Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst that will join the LiveRamp team, and will continue to support its rapidly growing team. This role will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of the Sales & Customer Success strategies, along with the support of related business applications. The Sales Ops Analyst will support consolidated reporting standards around KPI’s and metrics (i.e.: bookings, pipeline), sales tools and sales enablement. This person will also have an important role in driving adoption related to cross-functional alignment of processes including cross-divisional deals, and pricing.
This Sales Ops Analyst has a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper growth of customer facing teams. You thrive in a startup like environment, but seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company. This is a full-time employee based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters.
- Assist in all facets of territory planning and account coverage models
- Collaborate with other sales operations teams and cross functional teams to drive business alignment across the organization
- Assist in creation of variable incentive compensation models, variable incentive automation, and variable incentive performance calculations
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Provide ad-hoc Sales Team support with pipeline management requests
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top