LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Drive special initiatives within a tech start-up that is experiencing hypergrowth.
Under this broad charter, projects and responsibilities are diverse. All projects are strategic, cross-functional, and require a significant degree of cross-team collaboration. The Special Projects team’s role in these projects can span planning, delegation, tracking, and execution.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, thinks strategically, and is comfortable with both ambiguity and independence. He or she will drive projects that require collaborating with a diverse set of people across LiveRamp, Acxiom, and externally.
Brief sample of questions that Special Projects might own:
- Should we acquire this company?
- Should we expand to a new market?
- How do we launch this new initiative?
- How do we improve communication among teams?
- What changes can we make to improve the efficiency and efficacy of this workflow?
Benefits of the role:
- Huge impact on the company.
- Holistic picture of how a successful company grows and reacts to growth.
- Broad exposure: projects have included work in Business Development, Finance, Recruiting, Marketing, Operations, Product, Sales, and Talent.
- You’ve taken something from 0 to 1 and lived to tell the story.
- Experience with mentoring or managing people.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top