Software Engineering Internship
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Get ready for the best learning experience of your life. You will receive the same orientation training as our full-time engineers, you will be matched with an individual mentor, and you will be committing production code by the end of your first week. In the course of your internship, you will be tasked with one or more mission-critical projects and make meaningful contributions to LiveRamp's success. And if our previous interns are any guide, you will have a ton of fun.
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 12-14 weeks. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship. We are seeking interns interested in full-stack web development and big data back-end engineering.
- Contribute deeply to our real production systems - 100s of millions of requests a day, 80+ PBs of data, millions of anonymous people records.
- Learn about the business and engineering practices at LiveRamp.
- Prove yourself and earn the responsibilities of a full-time engineer.
- Strong coding skills that you are ready to turn into superb coding skills.
- Within 1 year of graduating from a 4 year University.
- Capacity to learn new languages and platforms extremely fast.
- Proclivity for execution over strategy; willingness to dive in and learn by doing.
- Balance of confidence and humility. You resist telling people that you’re one of the top computer scientists in your peer group.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- At this time, we are only considering those that will be one year from graduation at the start of their internship. If you are an underclassman, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you on file for the future.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Jocelyn works on the television side of LiveRamp’s client marketing campaigns, identifying unique opportunities for businesses to employ trendy programmatic TV possibilities.
Back to top