Software Engineering Intern
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for individuals who want to work in a dynamic, ever-changing industry with cutting edge technology and strong team environments. This individual will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software to enable enhancements and/or new products used in internal tools to support our diverse industry segments and clients.
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 3 months and up to 1 year. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship.
- Prototype new tools to support LiveRamp business processes
- Develop and execute unit tests for developed features and applications
- Develop and implement code changes for approved projects
- Function as part of the development team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Programming experience
- Strong analytical skills in software design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
What will set you apart:
- Knowledge of Distributed Systems
- Hadoop experience
- Bachelor or Masters students pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Quality, Information Systems or related areas of study
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
- Location. Work in the heart of Little Rock – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top