At LiveRamp, we are on a mission to connect the digital and physical world, helping companies to leverage the power of identity resolution to create innovative products and services that improve the world in which we live.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive when solving complex problems independently? Are you excited to work with huge data and emerging technologies? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our rapidly growing London office.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, building our new cloud platform, and creating a market-leading identity resolution product
- Contribute to a high volume, low latency service that performs both matching and key lookup functions. This service utilizes text searching software in conjunction with custom written logic on massive sets of data to efficiently deliver results that provide the highest quality match and reach for our customers
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Extensive experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark
- Proficient in Java and/or Python
- Experience with document databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top