Senior Software Engineer
- London, United Kingdom
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capabilities in the world. You will be a driver of innovation, creating our newest product which enables clients to leverage our expertise in identity graphs for their own first party data. This platform will provide our customers with a technology to ingest millions of fragmented records and apply data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA, building our new cloud platform, and creating a market-leading identity resolution product.
- Be comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
YOUR TEAM WILL:
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Provide an orchestration platform for complex graph builds using the latest open source and cloud native technologies.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Proficient in Java and/or Python.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team that excels at collaboration and holds each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience with developing for and deploying into Kubernetes.
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, or cloud native services such as Google Cloud Platform BigQuery.
- Experience with Data Analytics Platform technologies like CDAP.
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs.
Back to top