Senior Product Manager, Programmatic
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
LiveRamp is a founding member of the Advertising ID Consortium, a bleeding-edge effort to move the real-time bid ecosystem past a programmatic world fractured in cookie-based silos. We are seeking a Product Manager who can shape and execute on the LiveRamp Consortium roadmap, owning the success in LiveRamp’s contribution to the Consortium.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Have Product ownership of a key, new product initiative.
- Shape and drive execution of LiveRamp’s vision for the martech ecosystem, initially focusing on RTB.
- Partner with other members of the Consortium and their clients.
- Interface with other Product Managers and stakeholders to inform vision and define requirements.
- Foster extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities.
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager.
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You have experience working with partners at other companies to understand requirements and drive shared success.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize effortlessly, and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- You can write code and queries where needed. You will not create software in this job, but you will work closely with software engineers on a highly technical product, and you may perform analyses.
- You can rally PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- You have previous experience in advertising technology.
- Computer Science + Business academic background.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan P.Term Program
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top