Senior Platform Analyst
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you yearn to work in a high impact role owning and building strategic partner integrations? Can you navigate through complex business use cases and translate them to product visions and cross-functional engineering initiatives? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
- Play a key role in LiveRamp partner integrations, and own their success.
- Manage an integration end to end by being at the forefront of building and implementing with a strategic LiveRamp partner.
- Interface with all teams within the company to build product roadmaps, develop Go To Market strategies, and continually improve our products.
- Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 2-4 years of experience in product management (or equivalent) at a technology company, preferably in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability quickly understand complex systems.
- Desire to work on a highly technical B2B product.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally engineers and business development teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours (during business hours).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and happy hours.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top