Senior Marketing Communications Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you ready to own Public Relations for one of the hottest technology companies in digital marketing ecosystem?
We’re looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial public relations expert who can lead high-impact media and thought leadership programs that elevate our brand, inspire data-driven marketers, and align our teams in a common understanding of our PR strategy and goals.
As LiveRamp’s Sr Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all of our PR and Social Media efforts as well as our relationships with trade associations and industry thought leaders. You will work directly with the LiveRamp executive team and our PR agency to define communication themes and execute innovative campaigns that drive engagement with media, influencers, partners, and prospects.
Your goal will be to drive brand awareness, build a platform for our executives, and position us as innovators fueling the success of the digital marketing ecosystem. Internally, you will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are able to tell a consistent, compelling story that resonates with clients and attracts talented professionals to join our team.
- Align executive leadership on a common set of communication themes for PR campaigns
- Work proactively with LiveRamp executives and our PR agency to define high impact PR strategies
- Create and publish press releases, contributed articles, and thought leadership blog posts
- Advance LiveRamp’s social strategy and manage its social media presence
- Manage award submissions and promotion
- Partner with the events team to secure and staff speaking opportunities
- Partner with the demand generation team on thought leadership messages, research projects, and content promotion strategies
- Partner with HR and executives on effective internal communications programs
- Define and manage effective processes for setting goals and measuring results
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of public relations and corporate communications experience
- Both agency and in-house experience required
- Ad Tech domain experience required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills - must be a strong writer and copy editor who can turn complex messages into short and concise text
- Strong ability to define and articulate key messages related to ad tech, martech, and data products
- A strategic mindset combined with the capability align stakeholders on priorities that deliver real results
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines
What will set you apart:
- Strong track record of success using PR and communications to elevate brand awareness, position as a leader, and drive inbound interest
- Prior experience managing communications for technology companies that serve marketers
- Prior experience serving clients at a PR agency or working as a journalist
- Established relationships with journalists that cover our industry
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top