Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As the lead for the LiveRamp FP&A team, this role will oversee forecasting and analytics for the high growth, high energy LiveRamp business unit. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background in corporate and operations finance. The main responsibility of the role is to drive business insights with consistent focus on automation and scaling day to day processes. The role reports to the Head of Finance at LiveRamp and requires building partnership with leaders across the organization so great leadership and communications skills are critical.
- Oversee daily operations of financial planning and analysis for LiveRamp business unit
- Regular monitoring of key operating and financial metrics
- Build strong partnerships with management and teams across the organization
- Evaluate and implement financial process improvement
- Ad-hoc financial modeling and business support
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- 7+ years of experience in various FP&A related functions
- 3+ years of directly managing teams of 2 or more
- Experience leading a team and working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated excellence in financial systems experience (Workday, Essbase, etc)
- Superior analytical abilities with business intelligence platform experience (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver high quality results
- Experience in SaaS based business
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited school, MBA degree is a plus
- Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. ᐧ
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top