Senior DevOps Engineer
LiveRamp is looking for DevOps Engineers to help us maintain and grow our existing infrastructure and automate the construction and maintenance of new cloud platforms.
We run a hybrid colo/cloud environment with thousands of physical servers, virtual servers and containers. We are responsible for ensuring high availability of an infrastructure that processes billions of customer records on a daily basis.
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Github, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Build our new cloud platform on AWS while helping maintain the existing co-located infrastructure
- Monitor and detect issues using tools like Datadog and Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana. If a problem occurs in production enough times, engineer a solution rather than manually fix it
- Work closely with developers to solve system problems around Hadoop, YARN and other shared systems/services. Blur the line between ops and development
- Automate the provisioning and operation of secure local and hosted infrastructure platforms for LiveRamp
- Collaborate with engineering teams to construct and optimize the software build pipeline
- Function as stewards for shared data, services, tools, processes and libraries
- Have 3+ years of DevOps-like work experience and have a passion for infrastructure and helping your fellow developer
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Have working knowledge of AWS, Containers and Kubernetes
- Have working knowledge of software build pipelines and tools like GHE, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc
- Treat infrastructure as code. Seeking someone with at least two languages of comfort, such as Ruby, Bash, Java, Python, Perl, or Go
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, ICMP, SSH, LDAP, DNS, and other low-level network things
- People leadership experience
- Have handled large-scale AWS migrations
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top