Senior Data Partnerships Sales Executive
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love..
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Senior Data Partnerships Sales Executive on the West Coast to support and foster demand from publishers, platforms and agencies for LiveRamp DataStore. Candidate must have experience in sales or in supporting sales and product teams within a digital advertising environment, as well as working directly with agencies, brand clients & channel partners on advertising and marketing programs. The ideal candidate is well versed in digital ad tech products and understands the differences between various platforms and products. This candidate will drive a collaborative revenue data growth strategy & ideas for strategic accounts and will own support and service for LiveRamp DataStore.
- Senior level West Coast publisher, platform, and/or agency relationships. (Google, Krux preferred but not required)
- Deep understanding of third party data and it’s digital use cases required.
- Must display application of media knowledge to address media and business challenges
- Understanding of data marketing ecosystem required, specifically DMP, DSP and programmatic buying processes
- Must set and implement multi-partner data revenue activation strategies via key publisher, platform and agency contacts/teams.
- Able to work and partner across teams, superior communication skills a must
- In-market idustry leader preffered
- Strong presenation skills required
- Positive attitude
- 7 to 10 years of sales or account management experience required
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top