Senior Customer Success Manager - Data
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Manage and grow some of our largest and most strategic accounts.
- Manage a book of business that includes 20-30 key LiveRamp accounts. Strategically advise, renew and grow this book of business.
- Work closely with Product, Sales and Marketing to develop program solutions that expand and deepen these relationships.
- Identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 4-7 years customer success manager experience.
- Enterprise or Strategic account management experience a plus.
- AdTech and 3rd party data experience preferred.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- You build relationships with customers' leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top