Senior Account Executive, Platform
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves the thrill of striking a new deal, building and nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Create and drive revenue from a list of named accounts
- Build and expand relationships with platform partners.
- Own sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 5+ years of experience in an ad tech or Marketing Tech platform-facing role.
- History of exceeding sales quotas in past roles.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – one of the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top