Sales & Marketing Technology Manager
Sales & Marketing Technology Manager
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced marketing and Salesforce.com administrator to manage LiveRamp’s marketing technology stack. The ideal candidate loves new marketing technologies and desires constant improvement. They will work across groups to ensure marketing tools and processes both support and are adopted by the various business units who are stakeholders to marketing campaigns.
This role will build and manage the operational structure supporting all of LiveRamp’s marketing campaigns and analytics. They will design and test systems that ensure strict adherence to our high data integrity standards. Working closely with our sales operations team, they will proactively identify and seek to quickly resolve areas of friction in our processes. They will communicate updates, best practices, system optimizations, and new opportunities often to our team.
This is a unique and exciting role and the right candidate is going to love geeking out on our impressive marketing stack that supports a predictive, account based, multi-channel approach to B2B marketing. This is a full-time employee based in our downtown San Francisco headquarters.
- Primary marketing operations administrator
- Salesforce.com administrator
- Owns relationships with marketing technology partners and consultants
- Proactively identify and resolve areas of friction impacting operations or usability
- Train new and existing employees who are marketing campaign stakeholders
- Ensure strict adherence to industry leading data integrity practices
- Communicate marketing operations updates and opportunities to management
- 3-5 years of marketing operations administrative experience
- Salesforce.com certified administrator a plus
- 2-3 years experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Marketo certified administrator or at least 2 years Marketo experience
- Strong understanding of marketing automation best practices
- Strong interest in marketing technologies
- Experience collaborating with IT organizations
- Ability to translate Use Cases into technical requirements
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top