Sales Manager - France
Headquartered in California and expanding internationally, LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a deal maker that knows how to hustle, navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Prospect and drive revenue from accounts you have identified as key prospects for LiveRamp.
- Build and expand relationships with marketing executives at some of the largest brands.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Strong experience in quota (target) carrying sales/BD experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Competitive commission plan
- Private medical
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top