Sales Development Representative
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you an outbound selling machine that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Manage the top of funnel sales process.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop lead gen programs.
- Represent LiveRamp at key industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Prospect into cold accounts and warm leads at some of the largest marketing organizations.
- 1+ years Sales Development experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- SaaS selling experience preferred
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Thrive on working with A-players.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top