LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Sales Development Representatives are the glue between marketing and sales, responsible for carrying the baton from marketing lead to sales opportunity. SDRs will fuel the pipelines of our Commercial Leads through inbound and outbound activities. SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and introduce them to LiveRamp's Product Lines.
This role will initially be for six months with the potential for extension.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage top of funnel sales process.
- Work closely with Marketing, Commercial Leads, and Leadership on outreach campaigns.
- Represent LiveRamp at key industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Prospect into cold and active accounts while following up with warm leads at some of the largest marketing organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Sales Development experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- SaaS selling experience preferred.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Thrive on working with A-players.