Regional Facility Operations Manager
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in downtown San Francisco for a unique hybrid professional who is intelligent, resourceful, proactive, helpful and gets things done. You take pride in overseeing overseeing all HQ operations, including onsite safety and security. No task should be too small or too big. You seamlessly context shift between employee, customer and vendor needs on an hour by hour basis.
You revel in a being detail-oriented, creative and a problem solver. You are a brilliant communicator and are able to influence behavior. You should enjoy working with different personalities and know how to prioritize a multitude of tasks and demands. You are approachable and consistent with all LiveRampers. You will take ownership of the satellite offices in the West coast, fostering a strong connection with LiveRamp’s HQ team. You represent the WE team vision and mission/ brand in all that you do!
- Foster strong relationships with building management, maintenance and operational programs
- Build the front desk team that fosters the LiveRamp culture and creates and amazing memorable guest experience
- Manage 1-2 satellite office managers (opportunity for more as we grow), regular 1:1’s creating a career development path etc.
- Manage and supervise all workplace maintenance personnel in HQ
- Collaborate with engagement team lead on all office engagement initiatives and related communications
- Provide logistical support for global annual events
- Partner with IT to ensure efficiency of all office systems
- Collaborate with security lead to create site safety programs, document and rollout updated procedures
- Manage all vendor contracts in the west coast region
- Prepare operating reports and budgets
- Maintain a productive, fun work environment that is safe for all employees
- Ensure all processes and security privacy compliance programs are met
- Manage capacity planning, space allocation and move management
- Create, document and communicate facility SOP’s
- Prepare cost estimates for moves, equipment and all facility improvements
- Coordinate with department heads and building contractors
- Ensure all utility systems and server environments are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Negotiate bids and contracts for third party vendors
- Overseeing all facility operations in the west coast, based out of HQ
- Coordinate, communicate all maintenance issues and schedules
- Prepare and file reports with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting
- 6+ years successful professional experience required in one or more of the following areas with focus on tenant improvements: project management, real estate development, or relevant architecture/design experience, facility operations, office management.
Experience & Education
- BA or BS degree, OR alternative to a degree, an additional 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Keen understanding of facilities operations, vendor management and customer service.
- Experience building and managing a team or department.
- Ability to communicate complex project execution strategy and plans clearly to internal and external stakeholders and lead diverse groups of staff and contractors.
- High competency with Mac OS, g-suite and productivity software
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top