Product Security Specialist
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The key responsibilities of this individual are to represent LiveRamp security throughout the sales cycle, to ensure that LiveRamp security initiatives are on track, and to coordinate audits on behalf of the LiveRamp team. This role is perfect for someone who loves translating a vast expanse of knowledge into relevant answers, making sure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner, and finding and improving areas of process inefficiencies.
- Act subject matter expert and as the point of contact for external parties (clients, auditors, prospects) interested in LiveRamp security.
- Support the sales team with knowledge and resources on LiveRamp security practices: answer questionnaires, review contracts, and attend calls with clients and prospects.
- Work across internal teams to track security initiatives.
- Organize and track audit documentation, audit evidence, and security policy updates across LiveRamp.
- Maintain compliance with Acxiom Information Security Policy.
- Coordinate testing of internal security processes: BC/DR, incident response, penetration testing.
- Improve security training program and developer-specific training.
- Grow into a bigger role at LiveRamp. Possibilities include security/infrastructure subject matter expert, solutions architect, and project management team lead.
- SUPER organized.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment: prioritizes and completes tasks as fast as they pour in.
- Prior experience in audit, compliance, or security and/or excited to dive into those areas.
- Excellent communicator: clear, professional, and comfortable in audit situations.
- Capable of coordinating many different projects: multi-tasking guru.
- Independent: needs no oversight to get things done.
- Relentless in pursuit of efficiency and accuracy: never settles for a process that could be easier or an answer that could be more accurate.
- LiveRamper: intelligent, nice, humble.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Nice to have: high level knowledge of tech stack & Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or NYC and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top