Product Operations, Partner Integrations
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you yearn to work in a high impact role owning and building strategic partner integrations? Can you navigate through complex technical use cases and translate them to implemented integrations ready for scalable client use? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? Consider joining us.
- Oversee day-to-day operations for key LiveRamp partner integrations, and contribute to their long-term success.
- Navigate complex technical investigations with multiple stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation across the LiveRamp integration suite.
- Interface with all teams within the company to incorporate client automation requirements, and continually improve our products.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 1-3 years of experience at a technology company, preferably in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability quickly understand complex systems.
- Desire to work on a highly technical B2B product.
- Willingness to get hands dirty and analyze, test, implement, and document LiveRamp products.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute deliverables on time.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours (during business hours).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top