Product Operations- New York
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our New York office.
- Execute data processes both custom and automated for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with partners to build new distribution channels and solve technical challenges as they arise.
- Identify, design, and even build product improvements and new opportunities.
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally, working with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Project manage customer workflows in order to delight clients.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn. Comfort navigating Linux and Unix systems via the command line is a big plus.
- Experience or familiarity with project management processes (e.i Agile and Scrum) is preferable but not required.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in New York. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top