Product Operations, Data Store
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you yearn to work in a high impact role owning and managing the core operations of one of the fastest growing data products? Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Can you navigate through complex technical use cases? Consider joining us.
- Act as the key point of contact for Data Store operations externally and internally while overseeing day-to-day operations and being accountable for clients’ operational success.
- Project manage new and existing workflows, provide technical guidance, testing and validation, and advocate improvements in an effort to delight your clients.
- Navigate complex technical investigations with multiple stakeholders.
- Execute data processes both custom and automated for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 1-3 years of experience at a technology, finance, or consulting company, preferably in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives. Great EQ is essential.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability quickly understand complex systems.
- Willingness to get hands dirty and analyze, test, implement, execute, and document LiveRamp products.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute deliverables on time.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours (during business hours).
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Desire to work on a highly technical B2B product.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top