LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Execute data processes both custom and automated for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with clients and partners to solve technical challenges as they arise while also leveraging your soft skills.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally, working with many of the world's largest and well known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate & implement new product features in an effort to delight your clients.
- As a product generalist you are accountable for clients’ operational success.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Desire to work in New York City. We will relocate you if necessary.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- SQL Experience
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
- Location - Work in the heart of New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top