ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Execute and automate data processes both custom and standard for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with clients and partners to solve technical challenges while aligning expectations across partners and clients.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Act as a Product Manager for LiveRamp’s integrations (i.e. the pipes flowing out of LiveRamp to partners). You own the roadmap for the integration, you gather requirements from clients and the partner, and you are accountable for the success of the integration.
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate for implementing new product features in an effort to delight your clients.
- Own operational and product success of clients as a LiveRamp product generalist.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Cognitive Science) or other quantitative field.
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Basic programming skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- A desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- 3-7 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.).
- Ability to make and communicate decisions when there isn't a predefined course of action.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- SQL or Ruby Experience. Experience interacting with APIs.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top