Product Marketing, Tech Partners Lead
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented leader to take ownership of all aspects of product marketing for our Technology Partners audience vertical. LiveRamp works directly with partners and clients across the advertising and media landscape, and in this role, you will help us develop and bring to market the framework and solutions to help your audience evolve to a true omni-channel orientation. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for your audience in close collaboration with your product and sales leadership.
Because our product marketing team works very closely with our commercial teams, we are looking for you to build strong relationships with those teams through your expertise and support, and you must thrive on interacting directly with prospects and clients. The ideal candidate possesses a wide range of skills, from strategic analysis to storytelling, and has already demonstrated the ability to make meaningful contributions in marketing, sales and/or product development. If you’re hungry to make an impact, love new technologies, and are interested in shaping the future of data-driven marketing, we want to talk to you.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop a compelling, audience-specific narrative, and drive alignment on go-to-market strategy, including positioning, packaging and pricing.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing your solution both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain the segmentation and buyer persona’s for your audience, ensuring we are going after the highest value targets and have the right message for them, applying your expertise in your audience.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Marketing Communications to create compelling marketing plans against your target segment(s) that drive leads into our pipeline.
- Provide sales teams with the tools and training needed to take opportunities out of the pipeline - in the win column.
- Research competitors and ensure the field has clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately really move the needle for LiveRamp.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing and product leader with at least 3 years experience in a B2B product marketing role targeting large marketing or media organizations. The more experience, the better - there’s no such thing here as “too experienced.”
- Results oriented – tell us about your wins.
- Strong sales orientation – your references should come from salespeople who are dying to work with you again.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Staying power – your resume shows some material stints of time with some great companies.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- MBA or equivalent from a top-tier program preferred but not required.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top