Product Marketing Manager
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that provide the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The LiveRamp Product Marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams. As an Product Marketing Manager, you will focus on providing customer and market insights for specific brand industry verticals and developing supporting sales tools to optimize selling to those verticals.
- Support strategy and execution of go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Create sales tools that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition for specific brand verticals, including case studies, presentation decks, proposal templates, ROI models, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Build marketing content to drive demand across brand industry verticals, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Partner with Marketing to develop marketing plans that drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer for specific industry verticals, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- 3+ years in product marketing, sales, or marketing role.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Vertical expertise preferred in Financial Services, Auto, Travel, CPG, and/or Hospitality.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster strong relationships within the company and across the industry.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top