Product Marketing Lead, Agency
LiveRamp (RAMP) provides the identity platform leveraged by brands and their partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. LiveRamp IdentityLink connects people, data, and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with the brands and products they love.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented leader to take ownership of all aspects of product marketing for our agency vertical. LiveRamp is investing heavily in our agency partnerships, and in this role you will lead go-to-market for our agency solutions, in close collaboration with sales and product leadership. Your responsibilities will include developing, commercializing and evangelizing LiveRamp’s people-based marketing solutions for our agency partners, combining your knowledge of data, targeting and measurement to drive usage and revenue.
The ideal candidate possesses a wide range of skills, from strategic analysis to content generation, and can speak from direct experience working within digital media. The ideal candidate has already made a substantive impact from their role in marketing, BD and/or product development, and is motivated by the opportunity to make an even bigger mark. If you love innovation and are interested in shaping the future of advertising and marketing, we want to talk to you.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute compelling narratives and successful go-to-market strategies, including positioning, packaging, pricing and sales enablement.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing our solutions both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure agencies’ needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams, including pilot programs.
- Team with Demand Generation and Communications to create compelling marketing plans that drive leads and product usage.
- Provide the agency sales and customer success teams with the tools and training needed to take opportunities out of the pipeline and into the win column.
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure customer teams have clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Build and maintain customer segmentation and buyer personas, ensuring we are going after the highest value targets and have the right message for them. You are an expert in advertising agencies.
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately really move the needle for LiveRamp.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years experience in media and significant prior leadership experience. The more experience, the better - there’s no such thing here as “too experienced.”
- Strong sales orientation - your references should come from salespeople who are dying to work with you again.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Staying power - your resume shows some material stints of time with some great companies.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top