Product Marketing Lead
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that provide the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an exceptionally gifted individual contributor to join our team, taking responsibility for all aspects of product marketing for one or more of the following audiences - brands, agencies, or marketing technology vendors. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the overall go to market strategy for your audience in conjunction with your sales and client services counterparts. Our product marketing team works very closely with our commercial teams, and we are thus looking for people are capable and credible enough to build strong relationships with those teams, and who are comfortable interacting directly with prospects and clients. The rare but ideal candidate would have begun their career in B2C marketing for a large consumer brand, shifted into the B2B world working with a marketing technology vendor in a product marketing role, done a stint in sales (and done well), but ultimately shifted back to marketing because you love levering up entire sales teams. If that’s you - we want to talk.
- Work closely with organizational stakeholders to develop a compelling, audience-specific narrative, and drive alignment on go-to-market strategy, including positioning, packaging, and pricing.
- Build and maintain the segmentation and buyer persona’s for your vertical, ensuring we are going after the highest value targets and have the right message for them. You should be an expert in your audience.
- Team with Demand Generation and Marketing Communications to create compelling marketing plans against your target segment(s) that drive leads into our pipeline.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership around your vertical - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing your solution both internally and externally.
- Provide sales teams with the tools and training needed to take opportunities out of the pipeline - in the win column.
- Research competitors and ensure the field has clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately really move the needle for LiveRamp.
- Minimum 3 years experience in product marketing roles supporting solutions that are sold into the marketing organization at large B2C brands. The more experience, the better - there’s no such thing here as “too experienced.”
- Strong sales orientation - your references should come from salespeople who are dying to work with you again.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills – in your career, you have encountered few people who rival your writing talent.
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should be comfortable in front of an audience.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Staying power - your resume shows some material stints of time with some great companies.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- MBA preferred.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top