Product Marketing, Brands Lead (Retail)
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented leader to take ownership of all aspects of product marketing for our retail focused partners. LiveRamp works directly with the largest marketers in the US, and in this role you will help us develop and bring to market the framework and solutions to help those marketers achieve a true omni-channel orientation. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for marketers in close collaboration with sales and product leadership.
The ideal candidate possesses a wide range of skills, from strategic analysis to content generation, and can speak from direct experience working within a large marketer. The ideal candidate has already made a substantive impact from their role in marketing, BD and/or product development, and is motivated by the opportunity to make an even bigger mark. If you love innovation and are interested in shaping the future of data-driven marketing, we want to talk to you.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute compelling narratives and successful go-to-market strategies, including positioning, packaging, pricing and sales enablement.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing our solutions both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain customer segmentation and buyer personas, ensuring we are going after the highest value targets and have the right message for them. You should be an expert in your audience.
- Team with Demand Generation and Marketing Communications to create compelling marketing plans that drive leads into our pipeline.
- Provide sales teams with the tools and training needed to take opportunities out of the pipeline and into the win column.
- Maintain competitive awareness and ensure customer teams have clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately really move the needle for LiveRamp.
- The ideal candidate has 7+ years experience in B2B product marketing and B2C marketing roles and significant prior leadership experience. The more experience, the better - there’s no such thing here as “too experienced.”
- Strong sales orientation - your references should come from salespeople who are dying to work with you again.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Staying power - your resume shows some material stints of time with some great companies.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- MBA preferred.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top