Product Implementation Manager - San Francisco
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Execute data processes both custom and automated for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases.
- Work closely with clients and partners to solve technical challenges as they arise while also leveraging your soft skills.
- Identify, design, and build product improvements and help drive efficiency.
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally, working with many of the world's largest and well known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Project manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and advocate & implement new product features in an effort to delight your clients.
- As a product generalist you are accountable for clients’ operational success.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- 1-4 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn. Comfortable navigating Linux and Unix systems via the command line is a big plus.
- Experience or familiarity with project management processes (e.g., Agile Scrum) is preferable but not required.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top