Privacy Operations Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Privacy Operations Manager at LiveRamp, you will have a huge impact on the company, leading team operations working on US + internationally projects. You will have a holistic picture of how LiveRamp can grow privacy policies in-line with Acxiom as well as broad exposure to new products, workflows, international expansion, and policy.
Are you excited to drive strategic and complex assignments in-line with the Enterprise Ethical Data Use (EDU) approach to data governance? You will work in a cross-functional setting where you can assess potential privacy and security risks. You will implement privacy and data governance policies, practices and requirements across the enterprise, while developing mechanisms to assure constant program improvement of processes, speed and agility.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge of global data due diligence procedures.
- Exceptional analytical and cross-functional communication skills. At ease engaging with stakeholders across the organization, from client groups, to product and marketing teams.
- Ability to advance large, complex projects.
- Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment. Astute about shifts in external expectations, industry-wide data protection standards and expectations.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal. You are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Tech savvy and can translate complex policy requirements into the engineering layer.
- Ability to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to find or develop a successful approach to problems.
- TypeS(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in data-governance, privacy, technology, or business in digital advertising
- Able to learn complex issues quickly
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude, trustworthy, ethically minded
- International experience a plus
- Legal work experience, law degree a plus
- Engineering experience, certifications or degree a plus
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top