LiveRamp is looking for strong individual contributor to join our AbiliTec engineering team, which derives insights from huge volumes of data to create and expose our offline data graph via a low latency, high throughput web service to clients throughout the world. Our service processes billions of requests for Identity Resolution daily.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing Kubernetes at scale, building our new cloud platform, and migrating our graph refresh process to AWS
- Optimize and continue to scale the high-throughput, low latency delivery service for the AbiliTec product.
- Oversee the growth of the AbiliTec data graph, which consists of tens of billions of nodes and edges. If you have an interest in scalable graph algorithms, this might be a good fit.
Your team will:
- Create and refine the world’s best identity resolution product
- Develop full-stack identity resolution services in geographies across the world
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- You love mentoring junior engineers, and deploying best practices
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Have a passion for building large scale, distributed systems and are comfortable writing high performance code
- You’re comfortable with rapid iteration while keeping long term goals in mind
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across LiveRamp
- Experience mentoring teammates and comfortable being a resource for your fellow engineers
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top