Partnership Manager - Compliance
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The compliance manager will be directed by Global Privacy but be embedded within the LiveRamp business unit, and will provide privacy and compliance support for data acquisition activities. The role is primarily responsible for managing the privacy and compliance program for data licensing and partnering activities.
- Assess existing and potential data sources to determine compliance with contracts, laws and regulations, corporate policies, and self-regulatory program requirements. The focus of these assessments is primarily on the data source’s collection, use, and transfer of consumer information to LiveRamp for use in LiveRamp’s products and services.
- Prepare documents, data flows, and other materials related to new data sourcing activities for Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
- Obtain necessary approvals (typically through PIAs) from Legal, Privacy, Security, and various business and engineering groups for new data sourcing activities.
- Serve as a liaison between the Partnership, Legal, Privacy, and engineering groups.
- Work with various business units to develop business and technology solutions to ensure products and services meet corporate privacy and compliance requirements.
- Assess and advise on the mitigation of data risks in new products and services.
- Assist with privacy and compliance reviews and audits.
- Conduct annual privacy and compliance assessments of data sources.
- Stay abreast of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, guidelines, and industry developments relating to privacy, security, and data governance. Provide analysis of impacts to key stakeholders.
- Conduct research and produce position papers and related materials related to proposed business activities.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience completing critical analysis, review and editing of written.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner to develop strong working relationships with the business and key stakeholders to facilitate data compliance while enabling commercial opportunities and support them in improving privacy practices.
- An understanding of privacy and data governance as it relates to consumer information.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous legal or compliance experience.
- CIPP/US, CIPP/T, or other recognized consumer privacy and data governance certification.
- Experience or formal education relating to technology or computer science.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or law.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top