Partner Marketing Manager, Tech Partners & Resellers
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Partner Marketing Team currently operates anywhere from 25-30 active partner co-marketing programs across six primary partner categories. These engagements can be straightforward, one-time marketing activities (like a press release or co-hosted event), or more complex, on-going marketing programs. The partner marketing manager will primarily be responsible for managing these campaigns in partnership with our reseller partners and the LiveRamp teams that support them. As a partner marketing manager focused on reseller partnerships, you’ll help drive LiveRamp adoption and revenue through our key partners. Help supercharge partners’ marketing efforts to drive mutual success for LiveRamp and our reseller partners.
- Be the first to lead and support reseller partner marketing campaigns and requests.
- Develop and define partner marketing best practices for reseller marketing programs while leveraging existing partner marketing best practices.
- Work closely with reseller & mid-market enablement team to build and drive KPIs across 10+ partners
- Act as liaison between LiveRamp reseller enablement team and the broader marketing organization, including PR, product marketing, social, content team, and demand generation.
- Repackage LiveRamp key marketing messages to suit reseller partner(s) needs.
- Assess reseller partners’ marketing capability and capacity, provide partner marketing recommendations, and source the right mix of LiveRamp contributors.
- Create high-value sales enablement materials in collaboration with partner owner and subject matter experts.
- Partner with multiple teams, including Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Events, partner owners, Business Development, and all relevant partner stakeholders to support go-to-market and marketing needs of partners while aligning with broader LiveRamp marketing goals and objectives
- Help develop scalable tracking and measurement of reseller partner programs
- 2+ years experience supporting enterprise partner relationships
- Marketing experience for a tech company
- Excellent communication - written and speaking
- Highly organized, yet flexible
- Ability to be creative with sometimes limited resources or program parameters and multiple stakeholders
- Desire to learn and build something new in partnership with a supportive team
- Experience in adtech industry
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top