LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building and nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Identity Solutions? Consider joining our team.
- Work alongside Sales lead or Key Account Director to grow and manage platform partnerships.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Business Development and Marketing to develop solutions that expand and deepen these relationships.
- Run day to day client initiatives that deliver value.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client facing, Account Management role
- Experience with enterprise account management and delivering against timelines.
- Experience with the data flows or campaign workflows of the Ad Tech industry.
- Proven experience developing strategic alliances and complex partnerships.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are and value responsiveness
- Strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Independent and self-sufficient. Finds solutions.
- Start-up personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Desire to work in New York. We will relocate you if necessary.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top