Partner Enablement Manager
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Partner Engagement Manager to drive partnership growth through education on LiveRamp capabilities and products. In this role, you will coordinate and host Lunch & Learns for our partners sales teams, which include players in the ad tech space, data providers, and agencies.
- Work closely with the LiveRamp account owner to identify opportunities where education will help move the needle and execute on that.
- Help drive collaborative revenue growth strategies.
- Cultivate ideas for mid-tier account growth.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Candidate should have experience presenting to a group and should feel comfortable fielding questions.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, organized, confident, and well-poised.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in New York. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York– the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top