Office Manager - Experience Team
ABOUT THIS JOB
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in downtown San Francisco for a unique hybrid professional who is intelligent, proactive, entrepreneurial, helpful and gets things done. No task should be too small or too big. You take pride in seeing an office run smoothly and reducing the stress of your teammates.
You will be part event planner, part admin, part project manager, and part whatever-you-proactively-decide-to-be. You pride yourself on being detail-oriented, creative and a problem solver. You should enjoy working with different personalities and know how to prioritize a multitude of tasks and demands.
- You are the most organized person you know.
- You are intelligently resourceful and everyone you know comments on how quickly you figure things out (and you’re confident in taking on new tasks even when you have no experience in that area).
- You are accountable and thrive on taking charge. You love to improve processes.
- Your email is at inbox zero by the end of every day.
- You are intensively driven and proactive.
- You can easily handle stress -- you are unflappable.
- You are a planner. You plan for the best and are prepared for the worst.
- You are smart technically with Gmail and all Google apps.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You exude entrepreneurial passion and startup interest.
- You have a positive life view and see the glass as half full.
- You are thorough and enjoy researching.
RESPONSIBILITIES, But Not Limited To
- Assist with office management: seating arrangements, incoming requests, and organizing the office (in every sense of the word).
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as the company holiday party, monthly happy hours, and other weekly social events.
- Manage the reception area and greet visitors; be the first friendly face people see.
- Handle administrative tasks including expense reports, scheduling, coordinating conference rooms, and more.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and company culture initiatives.
- Take charge of swag and kitchen supplies, mail, updating social media, and various communication channels.
- Manage a relationship with our day porter.
- Proactively research and present data.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top