New Business Sales Leader
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The New Business Sales Leader will be responsible for running a sales team of Account Executives focused on driving revenue from new logos to LiveRamp. Key responsibilities for this role: achieve and exceed revenue targets for assigned verticals, hire and retain top AEs, share feedback with product to inform future roadmap, work with marketing to design and execute a Sales Playbook for the assigned verticals. This New Business Sales Leader will be part of the sale leadership team responsible for driving the business
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Define LiveRamp’s approach to a set of assigned verticals
- Hire and manage the LiveRamp Sales Team focused on assigned verticals
- Inform future product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing on demand generating activities
- 10+ years of experience in sales with 5+ years in sales management, SaaS experience preferred
- Experience selling enterprise software applications in a mid-market and enterprise focused sales environment. Preference for experience with multi-stakeholder sales to marketing/advertising professionals
- Understanding of the MarTec and AdTech landscape with
- Proven ability to understand product and technical concepts in depth
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talented and motivated people
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools including SalesForce.com, Google Productivity Suite and/or MS Office, etc.
- Drive revenue from assigned verticals
- Lead and manage LiveRamp’s business around assigned verticals
- Hire and retain top talent
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top