Marketing Event Manager
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The event manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of global tradeshows and complex roadshows; planning and managing events as part of integrated campaigns; and driving related lead-generation activities to build pipeline for the sales organization. We are seeking an experienced event professional who can not only manage event logistics and budget, but understands the event's role in the "big picture" and is able to drive interrelated activities and lead cross-functional teams to maximize the event's impact on our business.
- Collaborate with demand gen managers to develop event strategies that include input from cross-functional teams and align with overall strategy and branding.
- Develop integrated plan for each event from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Create event marketing promotions and programs with the extended marketing team.
- Bring together cross-functional teams to deliver all event-related tasks under tight deadlines, including content development, event offers and promotions, email campaigns and landing pages, sales outreach and call downs.
- Direct pre-event operations including event staffing, speaker management, agendas, on-site needs, and sales preparation.
- Manage event budget
- Facilitate timely lead processing and sales assignment within SFDC
- Evaluate event performance, including lead and ROI tracking and deliver wrap-up reports.
- Measure campaign impact, and develop post-event reports and insights including data cleansing, creating reports and campaigns, closed/won opportunity data capture and cleanse, and campaign tracking.
- Evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement.
- 5+ years managing B2B marketing events or programs with a proven ability to deliver complex programs. Experience in the enterprise ad tech industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of event strategy, operations, and integrated event marketing
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and overall event plans
- Demonstrated experience with closed-loop methodology and the hands-on utilization of CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platform (Marketo or equivalent)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable with the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills. Experience managing booth properties, swag vendors, printing vendors, tradeshow management companies
- Ability to travel to event location specific to each program assigned.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top