Legal Operations Analyst / Paralegal
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
This Legal Operations Analyst / Paralegal role will be a driving force behind the success of the Legal team, and will be responsible for creating and improving processes, maintaining records, coordinating communications within the Legal team and with the broader LiveRamp organization. This person will have an important role in improving the overall operational efficiency of the Legal team, and will have the freedom to to identify key areas of improvement for the Legal team and tackle them.
- Manage legal document intake, processing, and cataloging, including the management of Adobe/Docusign or similar tools.
- Review executed contracts for completeness and accuracy, and take necessary steps to remediate agreements that do not meet the Legal team’s standards
- Maintain the legal request tracking system, contracts repository, and other tools and systems used by the Legal team
- Coordinate communications across the Legal team
- Provide frontline support for questions from customer facing teams
- Assist on additional projects as they arise, including litigation and M&A support
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a paralegal or similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Must be self motivated, and able to work independently
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Smart, ethical, a team player, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Must be able to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Word, Powerpoint and quick learner of new technology tools.
- Experience with basic contract language and reviews (preferred).
- Experience with project management (preferred).
- Interest in law and technology (preferred).
- Sense of humor :)
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top