Head of Sales Training
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THE POSITION
LiveRamp is looking for the Head of Sales Training, to build a sales training program from the ground up, in close collaboration with sales and marketing leadership. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of sales training and coaching for our corporate and field sellers, from curriculum development to instruction about our industry, our products, and general sales skills. The ideal candidate orients towards execution and results, is very comfortable tackling a technically complex and rapidly changing industry, and is always trying new ways to enhance learning and help our growing salesforce succeed. You will help create and deliver impactful, engaging and memorable training programs that ultimately result in high sales productivity.
- Coach and guide our sales force to be the best sales leaders in our industry
- Identify and implement sales productivity tools
- Develop sales competency assessment programs
- You will develop and maintain sales collateral such as sales pitch deck, customer success stories, competitor kill sheets, sales podcasts, etc.
- Execute a holistic training curriculum for all new hires in LiveRamp’s sales organization
- Develop ongoing learning curriculum for our sales professionals in partnership with the SMEs and content developer.
- Schedule and facilitate regular forums for sales learning and knowledge sharing
- Support new product launches with training plans to help drive adoption by the sales team
- Build strong relationships across the company
- On occasion, facilitate and/or deliver training to key clients and prospects
- Experience developing sales training curriculum and materials for technically complex products
- Experience leading front of the room trainings and delivering curriculum
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- Knowledge of sales principles, tools and models, including consultative selling
- An organized, methodical personality
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Successful record of sales experience is preferred
Experience & Education (required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years sales training experience in tech, media/advertising or other knowledge-intensive field
Experience & Education (preferred)
MS or MBA is preferred
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top