Head of Product Marketing
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you have what it takes to build a new industry category and evangelize new marketing strategies to the Fortune 500?
LiveRamp connects more than 200 marketing platforms and data providers. We help leading brands use their customer data to reach consumers with highly relevant messages across channels and measure the impact of marketing on sales.
We are seeking an exceptionally gifted individual to lead product and partner marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll own responsibility for product launches, sales enablement, and co-marketing activities with top partners.
- Manage LiveRamp’s growing Product Marketing team.
- Lead all aspects of product launches for several new products in development.
- Work closely with the heads of sales and product to drive alignment on go-to-market strategy and ensure a growing sales team is properly trained.
- Provide sales teams with effective tools that articulate our value proposition and address common questions.
- Research competitors and ensure the field has clear messaging on our key differentiators.
- Team with the Head of Demand Generation to create content assets that fuel pipeline generation and develop the agenda for field events including RampUp.
- Develop byline articles that position LiveRamp as a thought leader with a compelling point of view.
- 10+ years experience in product marketing roles. Experience targeting marketing titles a strong plus.
- Experience hiring and managing top product marketing talent.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills – in your career, you have encountered few people who rival your writing talent.
- Passion for building a new category and evangelizing best practices in the use of data for digital marketing.
- Outstanding skills for building compelling, high quality, useful content in collaboration with internal and external contributors.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- MBA preferred.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top