Head of Measurement Products
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Product Manager to shape and execute on the vision for LiveRamp’s high-growth people-based measurement products. As a senior member of our organization, you would work alongside incredibly smart and humble people, developing creative solutions to build and launch products that will transform marketing.
- Be the owner of LiveRamp’s people-based measurement products
- Create products that solve real customer problems and delight users
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing, sales, and business development to build and launch high-impact products and partnerships
- Contribute towards building a great product team and a great company.
- Guide all aspects of product management, including product vision, requirements, roadmap, prioritization, and releases
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Product Manager at a technology company
- You can guide both strategy and execution; you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You can use data to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- You can inspire PMs, engineers, and sales teams around key project deliverables
- You are a clear communicator with a strong with attention to detail
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
Evan ensures smooth data delivery to company clients so that they have the right information to improve workflow efficiency and automate everyday processes.
Back to top