Head of IT
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The key responsibility of this individual is to serve as the Senior IT liaison between Acxiom and LiveRamp business units. This role is perfect for someone that is metrics driven, results oriented, enjoys driving projects and strives for continuous improvement within IT.
- Builds and maintains a professional, customer-focused relationship with LiveRamp. Serves as the single point of contact representing IT & Operations to LiveRamp for driving delivery, status on high priority requests/issues, SLA reporting and escalations.
- Participates and/or drives initiation of projects for LiveRamp. Reviews current status of projects and programs with LiveRamp. Drive timely delivery and ensure results meet LiveRamp business requirements. Prepares and drives implementation of recommendations for improvements.
- Manage LiveRamp service delivery expectations in light of current IT capabilities priorities and staffing.
- Communicates LiveRamp service delivery needs and pain points to IT & Ops Leadership. Facilitates conflict resolution spanning many organizations and/or teams.
- Continuously evaluate IT and Operations efficiency, processes, services, and existing technology effectiveness and interoperability to identify focus areas for improvement. Analyze system and process issues and emerging requirements.
- Maintains familiarity with IT technology and tools in order to support LiveRamp and facilitate the adoption of new technologies.
- Assist in the scheduling of outages and communicating any LiveRamp impacts. Communicate real time outage information and status to LiveRamp during the outage.
- Set up and facilitate regular business review meetings. Maintain regular communications with LiveRamp executives and key relationship liaisons. Manage executive level expectations and communications.
- Drive creation and continued enhancement of SLA reporting, including communication of misses and related process improvements. Ensures that an acceptable quality level of IT service is provided to LiveRamp.
- Understand incident escalations and work with technology teams to provide RCAs in a timely manner. Ensures the appropriate prioritization and closure of incidents. Provides the Liveramp with continuous status of problem tickets and service requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years managing large complex technology projects/programs or 6+ years as a technology account manager
- Solid understand of IT ITIL processes and/or infrastructure operations
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver multi-faceted initiatives across multiple organizations
- Proven ability to anticipate issues and work proactively to prevent them
- What will set you apart: ITIL and/or PMP certified and/or experience with finance and contract maintenance
- Stock. Like, money. Not livestock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a member of the Online Workflows Engineering Team, Shia manages the data delivery process—ensuring LiveRamp's partners get the most out of their data.
Back to top