Head of Agencies
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Head of Agencies will be responsible for running our Agency business at LiveRamp. This is a new position at LiveRamp. Your responsibility will include coming up with a strategy, business plan and building the team to execute against it. Broadly, the high level objectives of the LiveRamp agency team will be to: 1) establish a direct revenue channel with agencies via Identity Link; 2) bring a number of new clients to LiveRamp as well as help us grow our existing major clients.
- Define LiveRamp’s Agency strategy and run the business
- Build and manage the LiveRamp Agency Team
- Drive revenue from Identity Link for Agencies
- Build the Agency channel as a way to drive direct business to LiveRamp
- 10+ years of experience in sales management calling into Agencies or leading teams within an Agency
- Understanding of the Agency landscape with executive level relationships at major holding companies and media buying agencies
- Experience selling enterprise software applications in a mid-market and enterprise focused sales environment. Preference for experience with multi-stakeholder sales to marketing/advertising professionals
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talented and motivated people
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools including SalesForce.com, Google Productivity Suite and/or MS Office, etc.
- Develop goals and metrics for the agency sales team and regularly review team performance against metrics and assigned goals
- Lead and manage the business by presenting Monthly Business Review to Executive Team
- Hire and retain top talent
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top