Glass Half Full-Stack Engineer
LiveRamp is looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to help design, build, test and operate the full stack from database through web application tier and user interface. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible for helping bring the LiveRamp vision to life. You’ll collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects. You should appreciate the challenge of working on sophisticated data processing systems and enjoy designing ways to turn data into valuable information.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
A Day in the Life of a LiveRamp Full Stack, Engineer:
- Work with our tech stack of to help design, code, test and operate the full stack.
- Translate customer and product requirements into technical designs and implementation.
- Build highly performing web applications that interact with large data sets.
- Evolve database schemas for functionality and performance.
- Learn and discover cutting edge technologies to increase our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Push your teammates to be stronger engineers. They will do the same to you.
- Take our engineering, business development and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Have expertise in web development technologies such as Rails, Backbone.js or React or the brains and brawn to become an expert.
- Enjoy building scalable and reliable web applications.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of LiveRamp's Employees
As a Product Manager, Kevin develops the overarching vision for each new product—communicating that vision to LiveRamp's developers and ensuring each step of the production process runs smoothly.
Back to top