Generalist Software Engineer, New Grad (2020) Little Rock, AR
LiveRamp is looking for new graduates that crave challenges and seek out dynamic experiences and to jump right in and be fast-tracked onto a team that is the best fit for your skills and interests. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Software Generalist you will help bring this vision to life by tackling your projects head on. It’s hard to say what tomorrow's challenge may be, but in this role, you’ll be happy to hack away at it, whether it’s a Ruby on Rails web application, a distributed analysis Hadoop workflow in java, or something completely new. You’ll also collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
- Excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- A talented new grad and looking to start a full time role in Summer 2020.
- Comfortable working in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Desire to work in Little Rock, Arkansas. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Possess a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- A data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Unlimited paid time off
- One-of-a-kind mentorship
- Competitive Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits
- Events including games nights, happy hours, camping trips and sporting leagues
More about us:
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top